Social Media Marketing Jobs in Colorado Springs
Researching Social Media Marketing Jobs in Colorado Springs?
10/18/2021 – We have one Social Media Marketing job in Colorado Springs, check it out below.
Job Description – Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Schedule: Part-time, Mon – Friday 10 am – 3 pm. (We are flexible)
- Experience: Content creation for Instagram & Facebook for business: 1 year (Required)
- Skills: Fluent English speaking and writing. Proficient at web browsing and online and cloud tools. Some degree of online publishing skills such as blogging, vlogging, copywriting, and related. Must have: Typing skills, attention to detail, fast learner, communication skills, professional, flexible and fun.
- Work Location: Colorado Springs, however this Social Media Marketing job in Colorado Springs can be performed remotely.
- To be considered for this position, please include a brief cover letter, resume, and 2-3 samples of past Instagram and Facebook posting you’ve performed.
Purpose of the Social Media Marketing Job in Colorado Springs
We manage digital marketing for small, local-oriented businesses. This includes web design, SEO, content marketing, blogging and social media. The purpose of this Social Media Marketing job in Colorado Springs is to enhance visibility, build an audience and encourage engagement on Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms for our clients.
You will work with our team to create, schedule, and post content to social media. We create content as a team so the message and voice of all content is consistent on our client’s websites, blogs and social media. Eventually, you will oversee all the social media marketing for several clients to include these tasks: creative design, calendar management, publication, metrics, community management, and organic engagement.
Initially, you will:
- Collaborate with our team as we define the content and voice for our clients
- Be provided topics and titles for social media posts
- Using the titles, you will create graphics for Instagram & Facebook posts and reels
- Expand on the title by creating short- and long-form captions
- Use Cloud tools to review and revise your work with the team
- Use a scheduling tool to schedule, publish and track the posts
- Use Instagram to organically engage with the client’s community.
First off, people applying for this Social Media Marketing job in Colorado Springs should use and enjoy social media and be a regular content creator and perform social engagement yourself. Secondly, you should enjoy and have some previous experience researching and writing for online consumption in the form of social media, blogging, vlogging, marketing, PR, news, storytelling or web content. Finally, you should have experience, skills or at least a strong knack for the visual design of graphics and video of the quality typically seen on social media.
On the technical side, you must be proficient with web browsers, smartphones, Instagram, and Facebook for this position. We use primarily Chrome, Canva Pro, and Google Workspace to create and manage our content, so skills in these tools are a plus. We also use social media management tools to manage the calendar so any experience with Hootsuite, Later, Sendible, or similar tools is a plus. The ability to learn new tools and features is a must as we are constantly discovering and integrating new tools, techniques and processes into our procedures.
Our main concern in filling this Social Media Marketing job in Colorado Springs is finding someone that will enjoy the work and can quickly learn and use social media marketing techniques and tools. Attitude, energy, resilience and love of learning are at the top of the list of skills.
How to Apply for the Social Media Marketing Job in Colorado Springs
Please apply on Linkedin (you will need an account)
Do you require contracts?
No. Our service is month-to-month.
Who writes the content for my SEO program?
We have both SEO writers and blog content writers on staff and on contract. Our content marketing team are professional bloggers and exhaustively researched. All writers are native English speaking and reside in the USA. Selection criteria for our content team include a proven track record of blogging on topics related to your industry.
What type of blog posts do you write?
The goal of the blog posts we write varies by industry. In general, the goal of a typical blog article is to build trust and to promote your products or services in a way that address a hypothetical customer’s need.
Who provides my website content?
We provide all website and blog content. We will get to know you so that your web and blog content match the style and goals of your business.
Who owns the website and blog content?
You own all content that you pay us to produce.